A Tribute to the Great Zig Ziglar
Please share this video with friends.
Hello, I am Steve Suggs, sales recruiting expert and author of the book, Can They Sell. Welcome to my sales recruitment video blog. 5 minutes of learning to hire the best salespeople.
At age 22, I attended my first Zig Ziglar seminar. His motivating message and his secrets to success were just what I needed at the time. I bought all of his tapes and played them in my car constantly in between sales calls. I now imagine him in heaven sitting with God and turning the wisdom of the ages into catchy phrases. We all have our favorite Zig stories or phrase that has impacted us or helped us when we’ve needed a jolt of motivation. Please allow me to share my top ten.
My Top Ten Favorite Quotes by the Great Zig Ziglar
- You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
- I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles. People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace.
- Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale.
- Building a better you is the first step to building a better America.
- It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference.
- Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
- Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their little worlds.
- Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
- You can’t perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you see yourself. If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you can’t perform as a winner.
- You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.
Zig, we love you. Thank you for dedicating your life to helping others. Thank you for creating a legacy that will live on forever and for choosing to serve rather than be served.
Thank you for joining me. See you next time on the Can They Sell video blog for more sales job recruitment training. As always, please leave your comments below and forward this video to anyone who will benefit. Now go enjoy recruiting the best, and have fun in the sales interview.
Learn more about the following:
• Where to find sales people, where to find sale reps
• What to look for while recruiting salespeople - 5 Dimensions of the Best Salesperson Profile Hiring sales, hire salespeople, hire sales people, hiring sales people, hiring sales reps, IT sales recruitment, recruiting sales people, sales job recruitment
• How to look for the 5 Dimensions - get questionnaires - interview questions for sales, interview questions for salespeople, sales interview, interview questions for sales people
- Sales test, sales assessment, CPQ, Craft Personality Questionnaire
- Sales interview tips
- Sales job description – page 79, Can They Sell book
- Tips for screening resumes – Chapter 13, Can They Sell book
To YOUR Success,