HERE IS A PATH OTHERS HAVE TAKEN
This is an introduction to the transformative experience of becoming a better leader – a successful leader of people who sell. Its an introduction to a disciplined training process. This process will, if you allow it to shape you, make you more influential with those you hope to teach, mentor and coach into being high-activity sales professionals. It will stretch and build your leadership for many other parts of your life as well.
- Solving the turnover problem begins with hiring salespeople really well.
- Hiring well is difficult because often the candidate pool is not very deep. So we must learn to source better.
- Once sourcing improves, our hiring pipeline begins to fill and a higher grade of sales candidates comes in.
- With the proper screening methods and assessment tools, really good candidates are quickly spotted.
- The hiring process itself begins to lay the groundwork for great on-boarding and even coaching, should the candidate be chosen.
- The newly hired reps are immediately brought into a great on-boarding and mentoring program.
- Enthusiasm grows and the coaching team helps the new rep get a good start and a good path to success.
- New reps begin to pass on the enthusiasm about the company to others and interest grows in working for the company.
- The cycle repeats itself.
- Stress levels go down across the team.
- Personal success, team success and enthusiasm grow significantly.
- The entire sales culture begins to change and the business reaps the rewards in profits and reputation.