YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY FEEL INADEQUATE AS COACHES
The most painful part of having a less-than-great sales coaching culture is the double whammy that you feel when:
- You know your business could do a lot better if you coached, motivated, mentored and trained better.
- You also are aware that a lot of stress is on your salespeople and if you could just find the magic coaching ingredient, you could dramatically improve THEIR lives (as well as yours).
GET READY FOR A LOOK INSIDE
First of all, take a look at the survey on the next step, the “Discover” one. If you have a moment, answer it yourself. Then view the results to see how many others may be similar to you.
Maybe you already know you need more structure in your coaching sessions. Perhaps you need more information from your people in order to better mentor them. Perhaps you just cannot quite figure out the generational differences in your team. Sometimes it all seems like a huge riddle.
There is hope!
Let’s start the process!
Welcome to this “Discovery” track!
As you go through these few pages, we will introduce you to a simple process:
- Discover what is really needed and why.
- Catch a hopeful vision for transforming your processes, systems and culture.
- Dig down into what a transformation experience looks like.
- Look at some simple Next Steps that you can follow.